DocuRock - Festival Internacional de Cine Documental de Música
FicciónDocumentalAnimaciónExperimentalVideoclipCualquier temáticaObras Posteriores a 2019-01-01Duración menor a 02:00:00
Prizes in $
Beyond its denomination, DocuRock is open to any documentary of musical thematic, whether rock, rap, jazz, hip-hop, soul, pop, reggae...
3. All films must have been completed after January 1st 2018.
4. Each contestant may not submit more than one documentary film.
5. To compete for selection, once on line inscription has been made, film must be upload to www.movibeta.com by using a digital file (mp4, mov, mkv, mpg).
Besides the film, the following documents must be attached:
• Two movie frames (minimum resolution 300 dpi). • A photograph of the director • Director’s Biofilmography • Storyline • Complete technical sheet • Dialogue list
6. Docurock demands as projection formats HD video file or professional video (BluRay). Selected films must submit a screening copy with Spanish subtitles (when Spanish is not the original language). If this condition is not fulfilled they will be rejected.
7. DocuRock 2 features three competitive sections:
a) Feature-length documentary, with a minimum of 30 minutes running-time. The amount of this prize is € 1.250. The prize will be object of the corresponding interim tax retention in accordance with I.R.P.F. regulations.
b) Best documentation search. The amount of this prize is € 500. The prize will be object of the corresponding interim tax retention in accordance with I.R.P.F. regulations.
c) People's Choice Award. The amount of this prize is € 250. The prize will be object of the corresponding interim tax retention in accordance with I.R.P.F. regulations. Titles in competition cannot receive more than one award. Therefore all three sections will have three diferents winners.